The North Shore Divorce Support Meetup Group Message Board › Artropolis -- Not to be missed if you like any kind of art

Artropolis -- Not to be missed if you like any kind of art

Carey Tyler S.
user 11079586
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 38
I had two free passes for a live broadcast of Introductions, featuring Meshugene, and including admission to Artropolis. Now, I will go to art museums/shows alone, but I tend to race though...still, I spent two hours (even though I was in a hurry to get home for another activity), it was FANTASTIC. Like going to the Art Institute (old art, furniture, etc) as well as many galleries for modern, outsider, constructionist, video/electronic, avant garde and other kinds of art ,

Artropolis is three shows in one, antiques and two flavors of modern art (I am not enough of an expert to know the difference, except maybe it was the price ranges of the pieces).

I expect free passes are available at many art galleries, maybe online, and probably not needed. At the entrances, they waved me in before i could get out my pass, and I did not even see a way for people to pay admission.

This runs through Monday, I'd go back with a group.

Or maybe next year we can organize a group?