addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Pauline F.
impescha
Lincolnshire, IL
Post #: 7
Regarding the regular meeting in August, the 24th is a Tuesday. Did you mean the 26th?

Pauline
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Pauline - I don't see any replies to your message. I'm assuming that the "8/24" is a typo (the next date is 9/24) so I plan to show up at the specified location on Thursday, Aug-26.
John
user 3437293
Group Organizer
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 15
Hi guys,
The next recurring monthly will be Friday August 27th - Thanks for the heads up Pauline and I'm sorry I had missed it till now.

-John
Debbie
DebbieHarris
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 7
Actually, the August meetup is August 26th. But there's one in July, too, right, John?
John
user 3437293
Group Organizer
Highland Park, IL
Post #: 16
Actually, the August meetup is August 26th. But there's one in July, too, right, John?

YES July 30th will be a Friday for our Recurring Monthly Meet !!!!