I'm a local Python developer working for the Schroeder Institute, a non-profit research organization supported by the American Legacy Foundation (who run The Truth anti-smoking campaign). Our offices are located in Dupont Circle.
My team has an open position, and I'd love to fill it with a member of the DCPython / django-district community. Our mission is to build software that moves public health forward. We have projects ranging from a Facebook app for an NIH grant studying virality techniques on Facebook to a multi-tenant dynamic text messaging system designed to integrate into everything from public health campaigns to medical electronic record systems.
We spend every day literally making the world a better place. And we do it with technologies like:
So if that sounds interesting to you, and you like awesome benefits like:
* A fun and friendly team
* Catered lunch two days a week
* 4 weeks vacation and 13 holidays
* Full health and dental coverage for you and your immediate family at no charge
* 401K contributions that are just...incredibly generous. Very very generous.
* And more! The benefits are absolutely incredible here.
And like being paid a competitive salary, then please apply at the offical job posting here:
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail them to me at [address removed].
Eric Palakovich Carr
Senior Software Engineer