djangovan: The Django Vancouver Meetup Group Message Board › Django Freelance/Part Time Job: On the path to launch.

Django Freelance/Part Time Job: On the path to launch.

Janssen C.
user 14079814
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi folks, I (built&) run couponhq.com and recently co-founded a new bi-coastal startup. I'm building the new application out but looking for additional help. Roughly 1 month worth of work, part-time and possibly full time after that.

Django/Python with strong security requirements. Mid level developer type that can self-manage and able to understand some pre existing code + requirements fast. While my co-founder is on the east coast, I'm local to Vancouver and will be here to help ramp up.

Web app is a mix of high security, mid-performance + lots of data to crunch. Standard linkage to email/sms required, as well as various other partner API's. Initial deploy is to 5 servers.

Starts, ASAP. We're about 80% to an MVP launch. So it's a good time to segue-way in.

We'll pay a fair wage and don't expect you to work for equity. Off hours/etc are fine as long as we are clear on delivery & timeline.

I'm in the West End/Stanley Park area. Meet-ups will be downtown, but for day to day, it's about results, not about face-time.

Interested? Drop me a note: jchoong [at] couponhq.com
Please include salary expectations / time availability / past experience.
Also include code samples of recent apps/git repo/etc.