The DMV DIVINE 9 is about bringing the brotherhood and sisterhood together like never before. The growth of our organizations depends on what we do to support each other while having a great time experiencing and respecting all traditions. All Alumni, Old School, New School, NPHC and Greeks are welcome. We are ONE and anything greater just makes us 9xDeep in The DMV.
Remember that social and professional networking are best when exchanging amongst each other in order to help develop existing friendships and build on new and healthier relationships. The DMV DIVINE 9 (Historically Black Greek Letter Organizations: Alphas, AKAs, Kappas, Omegas, Deltas, Sigmas, Zetas, Rhos, and Iotas) are also supported by its Silhouettes and Sweet Hearts. Our extended black family consist of Social and Professional Black Organizations, HBCU Alumni, Family and Friends, which help make us The #1 Black Family.
Come out in numbers and show how things are done as ONE. Everyone is encouraged to engage in commerce, civic, political, professional, and social celebration and status while building group economics for the advancement of every member here. Our organizations were established for obvious reasons so it's important that we continue reflecting on our history and school days. In addition, we must look ahead and move forward in making a major impact and leaving behind a legacy in every endeavor. Our organizations are lasting identities, places, and monuments where the memories from family, circle of friends, brotherhood and sisterhood remain within us for life.
HOW CAN WE ACCOMPLISH THIS? WE MUST COLLECTIVELY TAKE THE NEXT STEPS:
1) Join The DMV DIVINE 9
2) Invite other Brothers & Sisters to Run 9XDeep in The DMV
3) Participate and remain actively involved with your organization's events
4) Support other affiliated events through volunteering, marketing, promoting or contributing willfully
5) Drama and hating against another member or organization is unacceptable, but being a good sport in social/professional engagements and commerce is a plus
6) Socialize with everyone and be open to sharing great conversation and views. It's okay to agree to disagree...
7) Don't be cheap, but always give unconditionally to support one another so that we can keep it in the circle of The #1 Black Family
8) Give back so others win in our children, families, communities, schools, and businesses
9) Provide constructive feedback, comments or suggestions to help our Family achieve more
Thank you for joining The #1 Black Family and look forward to seeing our Brothers and Sisters RUN 9xDeep in the DMV!