The KC Area Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › NEW GAME / LOOKING FOR SUMMER PLAYERS - "Heroes' Crusade"

NEW GAME / LOOKING FOR SUMMER PLAYERS - "Heroes' Crusade"

Nick
IllogicNick
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick and I ran/run a Paladin in Allen's Pathfinder game. However, for this summer, I've got a little game idea cooking and I would love to hear if there are enough interested players in the Meetup... I'm looking for about 4-6 players to get the game going.

PREMISE: In a light historical fantasy setting modeled on the medieval crusades, people have begun to to manifest 'gifts' - blessings or curses depending upon each individual's perception. What isn't so subjective however, is how these 'gifted' are being used in the war effort... for they have become the newest weapons of the theocratic armies on both sides of the conflict. The players will be a group of these 'gifted' on one side of this escalating conflict.
IN SHORT: What if people manifested superheroic abilities in a setting modeled after the Medieval crusades?

SYSTEM: True20, a derivative system from 3.5 from Green Ronin (http://true20.com/)...­.
GAME REGULARITY: My schedule is rather varied, so my plan is that once we have the core group determined, I'll try to send out an email at the start of each week and we'll go week by week as to when we can get the sessions going. I expect the story to last for between 3 and 6 sessions... just through the summer as of now.

INTERESTED? Hop onto my Profile and send me an email AND leave a response on this Discussion so everyone can see if we're building up any steam (I'll be tracking the discussion as well). Eventually, hopefully, I'll be able to set up an email circle for the game. Please feel free to hit me up with any questions! I hope to hear about everyone's character concepts (with all the fun stuff like choosing powers!) via email so we can have character roughs ready to go by the first game.

Thanks so much for your time!