addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco and Bay Area Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Message Board Groups, DM, and players › Dungeon Crawl Classics, Tuesday nights in SF

Dungeon Crawl Classics, Tuesday nights in SF

A former member
Post #: 6
We've been playing Dungeon Crawl Classics for a couple of years now, a mix of published and homemade adventures. We currently have 4 players, and are looking for one or two more to round out the group.

FWIW, we've also played a homemade FATE Core setting for low-fantasy/Lovecraftian horror in ancient Rome that I'm hoping to publish. And we're thinking about running Masks of Nyarlathotep using Trail of Cthulhu in a few months.

We game most Tuesday nights in SF (North Beach and Bernal Heights), ~6-9PM. We're old farts in our 40s, most married, some with kids, gainfully employed, good hygiene, high social functioning, about evenly split between long-time gamers and folks who played in their youth, coming back to it as adults to release their inner 14 year-old. If you're interested, drop me a line!
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great group. I'm interested in joining if you have a free slot open.
A former member
Post #: 2
I haven't played in ages, but if the group can be open to a n00b, I'd be available Tuesdays! hat rules are you using? I can start reading up.
A former member
Post #: 8
Replying to my own post to bubble this up. We had our second session and are planning the third. Still looking for one or two more players.
Reid G.
user 75616372
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I'd love to join in. Let me know what I should get familiar with and I'll get up to speed.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 11
Replying to my own post to bubble this up. We've been playing for about a year now and currently have a group of 5 players, looking for one more to replace a departing member. We're playing mostly Dungeon Crawl Classics. We're old farts in our 40s, about evenly split between long-time gamers and folks who played in their youth, coming back to it as adults.