addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco and Bay Area Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Message Board Groups, DM, and players › New to SF, looking for a tabletop RPG group!

New to SF, looking for a tabletop RPG group!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, I'm new to SF ( been here for a few months ), and I used to tabletop with my friends under the Palladium system.

I'm really interested in getting into a decent core group who likes to play DnD or any form of tabletop RPG maybe once a week or twice / three times a month or something similar.

I'd love to get a discussion going about availability, group dynamic, etc. :D!
A former member
Post #: 6
We are looking for another gamer for our pathfinder game (based on DnD 3.5) If you're interested let me know, we play on Sundays. Email me at truepotus@yahoo.com
John
Antonio U.
Leftcoastkid24
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 6
Hey! I'm not new to the bay area but I am new to TTRPG and recently got materials for D7D 5E after reading all of the good things about it. Anyways I am looking for a group to break that in with, if you are interested in 5E and starting with the Lost Mines of Phandelver then I'm with ya, lets make it happen.