Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers of Grand Rapids Message Board DM's SEEKING PLAYERS: ADVENTURERS WANTED! › Looking to start a pathfinder game for parents & kids

Looking to start a pathfinder game for parents & kids

Gary
user 7999906
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 21
Ok, so my wife told me I needed to do something to get our son off the video games before he melts his brain. So I'm look for a group that has parents and there kids playing a pathfinder game. We are free Sunday mornings and afternoons so that would be a good time for us.
Ben
user 42368082
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 4
Looking to get into a game myself. My child is unfortunately 6 months old so I would be attending solo. As is I have a game every other Saturday evening at 7:00 done via roll20.net however I am looking for something in person to round off my available time. I am interested, but it really comes down to location, schedule and time frame. I like the role playing experience more than I enjoy the combat, but tend to build potent enough characters where either is done exceptionally well.

I will leave this post here as a tentative yes.