align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Heroes' Guild of Maryland Message Board › savage worlds demo

savage worlds demo

mike
tauntdragoon
Gwynn Oak, MD
Post #: 35
im going to be doing a demo of savage worlds on Saturday 10/27 starting at 4pm it will be at collectors corners if you dont know where its at here is the web site it will tell you http://www.collectors...­
all you need to do is show up ill have everything you need to play
Jordan D.
jddennis
Havre de Grace, MD
Post #: 3
I'm interested in this, but I'll only be able to stay for about 2.5 hours. Is that ok?
mike
tauntdragoon
Gwynn Oak, MD
Post #: 39
yeah thats fine
Jordan D.
jddennis
Havre de Grace, MD
Post #: 4
Hey Mike, thanks for running the demo yesterday. I had a lot of fun. Sorry I had to cut out so early. Let me know if you plan to run some more demos in the future -- if I can make it work, I'd definitely like to try the system out again.