addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Heroes' Guild of Maryland Message Board › savage worlds one shot

savage worlds one shot

mike
tauntdragoon
Gwynn Oak, MD
Post #: 42
i'm looking to do another one shot of savage worlds at collectors corners on 12/1/12 any looking for who would like to try out savage worlds i can do a one shot of just about any savage world setting if there is one you would like to try let me know and i will try to do it if i don't get any idea i'm going to do either slip stream (space pulp) or rippers (Victorian horror) ill most likely do two session one at 12 pm then one at 5 pm
mike
tauntdragoon
Gwynn Oak, MD
Post #: 43
i have it set im doing a slip stream game from 12-4:30 and form 5 till 9 i will do a rippers game i will have 4 pregens for each game email me if you want me to hold a spot other wise its first come first serve
mike
tauntdragoon
Gwynn Oak, MD
Post #: 45
i have to push this back by one week to the 8th something came up