addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 14
The grand daddy of RPGs is back. I am trying to garner interest in starting an episodic campaign using the play test rules. Need people first, then we can talk turkey...or dragon.
A former member
Post #: 36
I've been reading some of Next and I'm interested. Looking for a weekend game if that works.
Shroudeye
Shroudeye
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 1
Hello. Just joined here and first thing I saw was a mention about D&D Next. I am an active participant of the playtest and would very much like to find others willing to take part.

A former member
Post #: 56
Hey Shroudeye, are you still looking for 5E play testers? I'm available on weekends, depending on home.
Shroudeye
Shroudeye
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 5
You are in luck! I currently am hosting an on-0line playtest (don't tell Wizards!) located here: Imladhal, Lands of Adventure- D&D Next Playtest

Play-by-Post allows for schedules of all types, even over differing time zones. The group is still forming and certainly in need of a couple more players.

I have not started a face-to face group as of yet due to my own scheduling issues.
A former member
Post #: 63
I checked it out, looks interesting. I would be willing to try it.
Shroudeye
Shroudeye
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 10
Please download the material from WoTC and sign up for the forums. Then we can get started.
A former member
Post #: 66
I downloaded the packet awhile ago. I can sign up for the forums this week.
Shroudeye
Shroudeye
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 11
Excellent. See you soon.