add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Heroes' Guild of Maryland Message Board › Legend of the Five Rings 1st Edition -- Ryoko Owari.

Legend of the Five Rings 1st Edition -- Ryoko Owari.

user 8137534
Washington, DC
Post #: 42

Was garnering interest in a potential L5R 1st edition group to get started near Glen Burnie.

The game would of course be Legend of the Five Rings 1st Edition and the campaign will be based off the highly acclaimed "City of Lies" box set which is one of the best RPG supplements to ever be written in my opinion.

The PCs will take the role of Emerald Magistrates who have been sent by Doji Satsume to 'clean up the city'

It will be a very political campaign with a decent amount of action. Think a Game of Thrones type campaign but set in an Asian Setting and set in a seedier city then King's Landing.

We would be playing once a month at "Games and Stuff" in Glen Burine, MD. The game days would be on a weekend.

I am looking for 3-5 PCs. All 1st edition books are in play, character must be approved prior to gaming. If you are interested please send me a private message or respond to this thread! An email address will be needed to get you on a mailing list.