April 10, 2010 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We have several regular games each month.
1) D&D 3.5 (15th Level) - Cancelled until further notice.
2) D&D 4e (1st level) - Brian's game. I will be running a series of episodic adventures that you can participate in as an ongoing character if you wish, or as a variety of characters if that is your preference. Details on character creation and current level, magic items, etc can be found in this message thread. Standard character building rules, no third-party material.
3) D&D 3.5 (4th Level) - Teen Game: We will be starting a new mission based in Forgotten Realms. O yea, kids over 40 are allowed as well. See this thread for details.
4) Board/Card Games - There is often a selection of board and card games to play if there are more people than can be accommodated at the D&D tables. Feel free to bring your own as well!
5) Someone always runs another game depending on who is there and what game system they want to play.
Bring all materials you have, including old player characters. BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS, though we usually order pizza during the evening. We play until around 9:00pm.
Click here if you need a map. If you are running late or need directions, call [masked] and ask for Dennis.
HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!