The Ann Arbor kings Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › Teen Game Campaign Notes

Teen Game Campaign Notes

Blake
user 52166752
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 3
I am very sorry but me and my father are going away for memorial weekend so that is 1 or 2 Players gone. crying Though I Turn 13 tomorrow!

P.S. I do want the pair of UPGRADED bracers and the Ring (if possible)
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 127
I am very sorry but me and my father are going away for memorial weekend so that is 1 or 2 Players gone. crying Though I Turn 13 tomorrow!

P.S. I do want the pair of UPGRADED bracers and the Ring (if possible)

We will miss you Blake but we should meet otherwise it will be too long of a break. Besides, it is almost summer and I expect people to miss because of vacations. I won't be at the 2nd Saturday in July.
So, for those attending, don't forget to level up.
And, welcome to the teen years. Now we are truly a teen group.

Jim
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 128
Game at my moms house this Saturday.
Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 11
This is Grace-
Have we sold the loot that we got last time or are we going to do that at Saturday's meetup? In case you haven't forgotten, I'm still in debt! wink
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 129
Raphael, we will say you rested a few days in the small town then went to a bigger city to do trade/sell the more expensive stuff. I'll update you all on the new place soon. There is a major city close. So, go ahead and sell everything. Since you are Varisian and charismatic you will get a 75% exchange rate.
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 12
I was hoping for more responses on what folks wanted, as I don't want to seel things that someone can use. I know we're saving one of the bracers for Blake, and we can definitely use the ring (maybe even Peter gan upgrade it). It's better, cost-wise, to use stuff you find if possible, rather than buy it. I have all the numbers written down, so we can get this done quickly on Saturday.
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 130
Sounds good Raphael.

Ardis
large city
Qualities notorious, pious (Pharasma), rumormongering
citizens, strategic location, superstitious
Demographics
Government overlord
Population 12,080 (11,800 humans; 100 dwarves, 75 elves; 55
halflings, 50 other)
Notable NPCs
Countess Solismina Venacdahlia (female human
aristocrat 9)
Ailson Kindler (female human bard 9/Pathfinder
Chronicler 4)
Father Ossmander (male human cleric of Pharasma 8)
Marketplace
Base Value 5,600 gp; Purchase Limit 37,500 gp; Spellcasting 6th
Minor Items 2d4; Medium Items 1d4; Major Items 1d4

Native Ardealians refer to Ardis as the True Capital of
Ustalav, regardless of whether they remember the city’s
slow desertion with the court’s relocation south. With the
stubborn arrogance of those still bristling from the sting
of decades-old defeat, the people of Ardis cling to their
pride, their traditions, and their vaunted past, as nearly all
else has passed them by.

Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 12
Are we going to run until 8pm this Saturday? Grace has a party to go to, so 8 would be good, but 9 is ok too, we just need to plan.

Cheers,

-Peter
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 131
Are we going to run until 8pm this Saturday? Grace has a party to go to, so 8 would be good, but 9 is ok too, we just need to plan.

Cheers,

-Peter
We can end at 8. Since I don't have a ride yet can you swing by and pick me up? We are in the middle of combat so we can get started right away at 3 if every one is there.
I am going to let the witch and barbarian place there mini's anywhere on the map they think they would have been had they been in the fight.
This could get a little tough and there may be deaths. If someone does die, you are high enough level that resurrection or raise dead would be the best idea. If that is the case then you will need to travel to a larger city where you can find a high level cleric. Keep this in mind as you also could RUN if you needed to.
Peter J.
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 13
Well, so end the natural lives of Andreze (last name unknown) and Wayzig Snapdragon.

Maybe the party will raise them, maybe they wont. It will cost 10,000gp each, plus a 13th level cleric casting a spell for each. Then a couple of Restoration spells if we want to get rid of that negative level. That may be too much for the party at this point, I dunno.

At least we don't have to feel bad for not having a Breath of Life scroll on hand, because it would not have worked on us anyway (Death Effect and all).

I suggested to Grace that, if the party could get their hands on that Warewolf heart, they may be able to sell it to the warewolves for the 20k. Or maybe the judge wants to foot the bill. Or maybe it's not doable.

In any event, it's going to take a while to figure it out. That turns out to be somewhat convenient for me, as I'll be away on business for our next meetup. Grace will be my representative. Either figure out a way to raise me, or let me know I need to roll a new character. Whichever the party decides; I know Gnome heaven is a rockin place, so Wayzig will be cool either way.

Cheers,

-Peter