The Ann Arbor kings Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › Teen Game Campaign Notes

Teen Game Campaign Notes

Jim Clare
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 147
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I have to cancel our last meetup on the 24th. I have a wedding to go to now. So, my plan is to resume the game in the Winter semester. So, as far as the story goes, you are still held captive in the vampire's lair.
If someone wants to take over as a GM with these characters then you can run it however you want. I can get you the PDF's of the adventure paths or you could just do side adventures. I can also let the GM borrow any of my hard cover books, mini's, game mats etc.... I have most of the core books.
Another idea is for one of the teens to try GM'ing. Blake?
If a teen wants to do this I can loan them my hard cover books, mini's, mats etc... and help with advice online. I would recommend starting your group with 1st level characters to make it easier.

Jim
Peter Jensen
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 19
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I could pick up GMing if that works. Continuing the current adventure path would be good, as I don't have an alternative adventure pre-made. I can even host on the 24th if Jim can forward the PDF materials...

Let me know what everyone would like to do.

Cheers,

-Peter
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 17
I'm not certain about the 24th, we should know better by next week. We're super busy doing work on the house prepping it for sale (staying in A2, just getting out of this cursed house).

If folks prefer to stay on the current campaign without Jim, that's cool. I could also GM, and run a few of the single Adventure Modules I have. However, this would be for different characters. If the players want a change of pace, or want to try something new, we could go that route.
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 18
So Brennen will be in Minnesota this Saturday, and I'll be working.
Hopefully with school starting up soon, September will be back to normal. We can discuss on here when/where we'll meet for the Sept 14th meetup, and what we plan on doing. =)
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 19
Hey everyone. Long time no talk. So, for this coming weekend, do we have set plans?
Both Peter and I can come prepared, depending on what the group wants to go with. I'm going to pick up Jim's books/minis/etc on that day before we meet, so we'll have that available.

Guess we just need to decide where to meet. Alex's place is available, so we could meet there,but I also recall Peter stating he could host. So let's figure this out, and determine the rest when we meet. See you Saturday!
Peter Jensen
user 12275327
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 20
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
This Saturday is a football game day, so getting to my house from the Ypsilanti direction will require some navigation. If Alex's house is available, that might be easier for everyone.

So, unless there is an objection, let's meet at Alex's.

Rafael, do you have a preference as to playing a character or running the game? If you'd like to run the game, I know you do an excellent job; but if you prefer to play a character, let me know and I'll get a PDF of the adventure path we're on and we can continue where we left off.

Cheers,

-Peter

Alex Shaw
user 110534022
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Hello, alex here, just wanted to let everybody know that i have created a new character. The reason I'm doing this is because my character might have died of the Ghoul Fever and risen as a ghast because of the vampires. also I did not like my character much. My new character is an illusionist wizard.
Alex Shaw
user 110534022
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
Also, peter you left your APG at my house.
Rafael
user 14096141
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 20
Ok, so Alex's house it is!
I'm fine either GM'ing or playing, but I figured we'd leave it up to the kids. Sounds like we can just continue the campaign we're on, which works fine. If you have a way of getting the modules, go ahead and do so, otherwise I have them and can put them on a flash drive and stop by on my way home from work tomorrow or the day after. (I work right by where you live)

Alex, I disagree that your Rogue would have died. It takes about 4-5 days to die from that, and we would have purchased a Remove Disease scroll or something. So Oelendras can be alive and staying behind to take care of personal business, just in case you ever want to switch back (or the GM wants to use him as an NPC). =)
Jim Clare
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 148
I am leaving all my GM materials on the back porch for Raphael to pick up Saturday. I do have the current and the next adventure printed out in binders and some printed pictures and maps. Have fun guys and girl.