You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 11 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Ann Arbor kings Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › New ADnD 2nd edition in Manchester looking for 4-5 players

New ADnD 2nd edition in Manchester looking for 4-5 players

Ungy
Ungy-Andy
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
My wife and I are looking to host a DnD 2nd edition at our home in Manchester starting in mid June. We would be looking for 4-5 eager adventures to join us weekly. Experience none needed. My Wife's new to RPG's and has only been playing for a few months and really enjoying it. So if you're new to ADnD or RPG's that's awesome this will be the campaign for you! We have extra books dice and a warm friendly atmosphere to adventure within.

About me.
I have been DMing for about 12-15 years tho I've been on a long gaming break over the last decade. Ive played ADnD Shadowrun and ADnD second edition as well as a few others over the years. My game style is a mix of story and dungeon crawler. I prefer long campaigns that are heavily influenced by the player. Most of all I want the players to have fun and enjoy the story that we create.

If you've any questions please feel free to ask
Laura M.
Alyksandrei
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 23
Sounds interesting, but unfortunately I can't attend - it's too far away and I don't have a car. Good luck though!