You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 12 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Ann Arbor kings Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › Thay Campaign (only)

Thay Campaign (only)

A former member
Post #: 80
The following is information for the Thay Campaign members:

November 8th Gaming Session against Beholder City.

Mark your character Deman will probably be back to life. Assume that you will lose one full level's worth of experience points. However you will get an equal percentage of this Adventure's experience. Please bring your character to the next session to reflect this.

XP Group 54,600.
XP Individual players 10,920.

Treasure
41000 gp (8200 gp each)
Gold and Ruby Ring (~10,000 gp)
Gold cup set with Emeralds (~10,000 gp)
Regal Scepter set with Sapphires (~10,000 gp)
Platinum locket ringed with Garnets (~10,000 gp)
Bone Mug set with Opals (~5,000 gp)
Jeweled Gold Crown (~2500 gp)
Eyepatch with mockeye of sapphire and moonstone (~1000 gp)

Magic items
Beholder Crown (MIC p73) - almost as awesome as it sounds
Ring of Protection +4 (DMG)
Weapon type for Fred (Paladin) - +5 Prismatic Burst (MIC p40) - Critical hit causes the spell Prismatic Spray to hit monster or person hit.
Ring of Regeneration (DMG)

Yes. This is a ton of big ticket treasure. Soon I am going to have to use my Epic Level book for monsters and treasure.

Be afraid.
Kelly
Naturalnut
Northville, MI
Post #: 14
Darn - I missed some good stuff!!
Jeffrey N.
user 3527962
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Yeah, you definitely did... could have really used a cleric too, what with the horde of Beholders and Beholder Kin we had to go up against.

40d6 Disintegrate FTW.
Kelly
Naturalnut
Northville, MI
Post #: 15
I will tell my son no more getting sick on my gaming Saturday's ;-)
A former member
Post #: 81
I think even I was shocked by the 40d6 Disintigrate.

Even still Mark only went to -1. Too bad that is enough to cause Disintigration.
Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 2
Was a truly epic combat evil beholders attacked in their lair by our evil party. Hextors will prevailed only the truely faithful well not falter. Shield Steel and Flail that is all a true Believer in the glory and power and justice that is Hextor's cause. We only brought Half of team Hextor and still the beholders were defeated what well happen when the powerful priestess of Hextor returns? Soon the lands well be filled with the Justice of Hextor's will, the unjust, the chaotic, the free thinkers, the criminals well all kneel at the feet of Hextor and his servants or feel the weight of our Flails.
Kelly
Naturalnut
Northville, MI
Post #: 16
go team Hextor! :D
Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 4
I would like to start the New Ruined World Campaign Starting Sunday Dec 7 or Sunday 14 pick a day that is better for you and a time between 3 and 5 pm to start.

Fred
A former member
Post #: 83
No Thay Campaign in January.

I have a conflict of interest.

Thay Campaign will meet in December and February.
Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 7
We are bringing my sick grandmother home from the hospital today at 9 am ish. I did not find out until late last night Saturday was going to be the lucky day as my mother told me the doctors felt she was strong enough to be brought home. I am going to be helping my parents with this project and could be late or absent if it takes a while to get grandma settled back in. I well contact Jeff as his Cell number is the only group members I have with a status report on my attendance once I know something concrete I apologize for any confusion this has caused anyone. She and my parents live in Grass Lake which is not real far from Scio Farms.

FRED