The Ann Arbor kings Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › DM Looking For Players In the A2 Area. (4ED)

DM Looking For Players In the A2 Area. (4ED)

A former member
Post #: 15
Afternoon all.

I'm a DM coming out of retirement for some 4ED fun. Looking for players that are new to the genre too, but a little background is alright. There will be three players that will be coming from 3.5, but have only been playing a short period and 1 brand new player.

I'm not a Power-Gaming DM, so I'm not out to kill you, but the point of my sessions is to have fun. This will be an actual campaign, so I'm looking for dedicated players.

For now, I'm allowing PhB, PhB2, and possibly the Ebb. Setting. I will be using some of the Adventures published by WotC - modifided, so it'd be cool if you haven't done them.

-Jason.
Doug Wingle
user 10846550
Franklin, MI
Post #: 5
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I'd be willing, I've never played with 4e, but it looks ok. let me know a date and time and I'll be there
A former member
Post #: 7
I'd be interested in a weekend game of some sort or maybe a Friday night game.

Mike
Doug Wingle
user 10846550
Franklin, MI
Post #: 7
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Friday night games would be cool with me
A former member
Post #: 17
@ Doug - You were just in our Monday night and to be honest, it was what I expected. A new player, and that is def. okay. The point is to learn the game.

@ Mike - Keep your options open if you would. W/ Doug, and two def. others... That's 4, if not 5. In case of missing people I'd love to roll w/ 6 just in case. Stay tuned.

-J.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'll keep it in Mind. Friday I don't get out of work until 6.

@ Doug - You were just in our Monday night and to be honest, it was what I expected. A new player, and that is def. okay. The point is to learn the game.

@ Mike - Keep your options open if you would. W/ Doug, and two def. others... That's 4, if not 5. In case of missing people I'd love to roll w/ 6 just in case. Stay tuned.

-J.

A former member
Post #: 21
Neither do I. Even though I work over on S. Industrial I roll in at about 6:30 myself.

-J.
A former member
Post #: 9
I work at State & Textile myself. I was thinking I'd like to try a Wizard.
A former member
Post #: 40
@ Doug - You're already in our 4th Edition group, so ignore this.

@ Anyone else/Mike - We are starting up a serious campaign this coming Wednesday if anyone is interested. Looking for about two more players.

-J.

P.s. The playing style is relaxed and we do have new players, so if you're completely new to 4th Edition yourself... By all means, join us.
A former member
Post #: 10
Wednesday could work. Send me the info if you were interested in having me come to it.

Mike