add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board DM/GM's looking for players › Pathfinder Beginner Game - No Experience Necessary

Pathfinder Beginner Game - No Experience Necessary

Silver B.
user 113370402
Eastpointe, MI
Post #: 1
Never played a fantasy RPG or the Pathfinder RPG in your life?

Haven't played Dungeons & Dragons in years?

Want to learn how to play the Pathfinder RPG?

This post is for you!

A seasoned GM with some chops is looking to help completely new players get into gaming, and players who have been away from the game get back into gaming.

I'm looking to run a series of short Pathfinder adventures for completely new and returning players. Adventures will run 2-4 game sessions, on alternating weekends (twice a month). The first game session I will spend the first hour showing you how to build a character. Then over several game sessions I will help you learn how the rules work, answer any and all questions, help you learn when to roll-play (roll dice), and when to role-play (play your character).

I'm looking to run the first adventure Sunday, October 27 from 4-9 pm.

Game sessions will be run in Troy, crossroads of Crooks and Big Beaver (16 Mile) just off I-75.

If you are interested send me an email or post a reply.

Silver Beetle
user 113255682
Sterling Heights, MI
Hey. I am new to the game and would love to join your sessions. Saturday nights would be best for me but sunday is not out of the questions!
Dave G.
user 110909322
Detroit, MI
Post #: 2
Sounds what I am looking for, have to okay it with the boss (wife) first.
Silver B.
user 113370402
Eastpointe, MI
Just finished our first full length adventure and two one night only adventures. We are about to embark on our second full length adventure.

I have room for another player.

Open to any of the following:
• You have never played an RPG but want to learn while having fun
• You are a player looking to learn Pathfinder
• You are looking for a fun regular gaming group

Game Sessions are every other Sunday from 4-9 pm (twice a month) in Troy, crossroads of Crooks and Big Beaver (16 Mile) just off I-75.
Dave K
Royal Oak, MI
Is there still a spot open? This sounds like something I'd like to try my hand at if possible.
Andrew P.
user 140694072
Troy, MI
Hey i am interested in joining, i haven't played since i moved to michigan from florida and would like to find a group,
Silver B.
user 113370402
Eastpointe, MI
Post #: 5
One night adventure Saturday, April 19 from 6-11 pm.

Looking for any players who want to try RPG gaming, or players interested in a one night only adventure.

If you've never played Pathfinder, DnD 3.5 but want to try it out.

You just want a one night break from your normal game, group or rpg.

Or you want to meet some new players and a different GM hit me up with an email reply.

One night adventure Saturday, April 19 from 6-11 pm.