add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board DM/GM's looking for players › Looking for a couple of players

Looking for a couple of players

John DeGraffenreid...
user 119028572
Westland, MI
Post #: 3
I'm running a bi-weekly Saturday Pathfinder game. Currently the campaign is in the early stages. The characters are all level 3 using a stat array. (It's a generous one since we like for players to be able to play their concept) I'm the GM and we're looking for 2-3 players to join us. We're not a combat heavy campaign, so if that's all you like this may not be the one for you. We all like to RP, and I do play the NPCs and RP with the players when the situation calls for it, or sometimes when it's just fun to do so. The only banned class right now is Gunslinger and the Item Creation feats are banned.

The house rules are pretty simple (for me anyway)
No Evil Alignments (this is standard for mine, especially for this since there's an exalted character in the party)
Exalted Feats are unlocked thanks to player actions (except for the uberpacifist one, or those that may cause problems I didn't forsee. I do reserve the right to revisit things if they get out of hand)
I don't protect you from your own stupid. If you choose to be a giant douche to someone in a situation that could clearly get you killed, and the NPC is the type that would just kill you then I'm not going to pull punches on him. If you pick the fight then it's all on you. (Though I have seen some spectacular upsets at times)
No PVP. I try to avoid this at all costs because it destroys campaigns and it's done in too many that I liked.

Back stories are appreciated so that I can use them as plot devices. I've worked with players to hammer things out and come up with some interesting ones, that turned out quite different than what was thought initially.

Ideally we're looking for players 18 and up. We're a pretty laid back bunch and a good group of guys. New players are absolutely welcome and encouraged. We like helping people learn the system and we're pretty patient. I came up during the days of THAC0 so believe me I know it can be hard sometimes.

I can be contacted here or at my email address

I look forward to hearing from you. All gamers are welcome, though like I said if you're primarily a combat junkie this may not be the best campaign for you. I tend to do a lot of RP type campaigns.

j s.
user 3294580
Lincoln Park, MI
Post #: 1
ive never did pathfinder but would be