align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board DM/GM's looking for players › Looking to get the new year started right

Looking to get the new year started right

Jack
jackbytor
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Post #: 7
I'm looking for a couple players for my old school feel D&D Next campaign. We play at my house in Bloomfield, right off I75. We are currently only 2nd level so now is a great time to join in. At this time we play bi-weekly on Saturdays from 10ish to 4ish. I supply the chips/popcorn and bottled water, and you supply your self with a great time. Sounds pretty good right?? Come on and join. We are holding off playing thru the holidays and plan on starting back up bi-weekly after the first of the year.

Anyway, I figured I'd wet your appetite with a couple pics of my gaming room.

So if you're interested post here so we can set something up.