addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board Players looking for games › Starting a game and i need a group

Starting a game and i need a group

Andrew P.
user 140694072
Troy, MI
Post #: 1
Hi i just moved up to troy from Florida and would like to start or join a group in the troy/ Madison heights area (dnd 3, 3.5, pathfinder or dark heresy )

i enjoy DMing as much as playing and have a few worlds and many cities already made. i like to run open exploration style games.

A former member
I'd be down to play. However, I'd need some guidance as far as what books I'd need and making a character.
Jack
jackbytor
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Post #: 9
If you are still looking for players hit me up. I have a few questions first.
Jesse S.
user 142791892
Detroit, MI
My wife and I are looking for a new group after moving up from Nashville. We're both still pretty new to the game, looking for a group who are newb friendly and a GM who likes creative character design.
Zyphus
Zyphus
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 132
I'm interested. What days/times are you considering? How often?