addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board Players looking for games › 3 players and a DM are looking for one more player for Fri nights

3 players and a DM are looking for one more player for Fri nights

Brandt L.
Toadkiller
Clinton Township, MI
Post #: 53
Joe, Greg and myself are looking for peeps in the Clinton Twp area that are looking for a place to play. We're interested in DnD(NO 4th Ed!!!!!!!!!) almost any ed and Pathfinder, we're open to other fantasy game settings too. I live between 15 and metro parkway two blocks off Garfield. I have a huge game table/area to play in/on.

UPDATE- Four of us(DM and 3 players) started a campaign in mid August, we're 3rd level now and want to add one more to the group...
Ott C.
user 96640562
Fayetteville, AR
Post #: 2
Hey thanks for the post. You guys are close to me and I'm looking for a group as well. I can dm if needed, I do have a campaign that I'm writing now that could go now in the pathfinder world or i can run ad&d or 3.5. Like you guys I have no love for 4th ed. Let me know, thanks
David E.
user 162448872
River Rouge, MI
Post #: 1
I can dm 3.5 pretty well. Also love playing. I run open exploration games that mix hack n slash with great role-playing and political intrigue. Let me know. I live at 16 and groesbeck so I'm close.