Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board Players looking for games › Looking for experienced players and a DM

Looking for experienced players and a DM

Annie
user 157415392
Detroit, MI
Post #: 1
My friends and I are new to D&D and we really want to get into it and are looking for experienced players to help us get started as well as an experienced DM who can guide us easily through our first game.
Steve T.
SunKnight
Detroit, MI
Post #: 13
Hello Annie, welcome to the group. May I ask where you guys are located and what your age group is? I'm wondering because a friend of mine is trying to start a teen group at West Bloomfield public library and I thought that could work for you. If you are beyond that demographic/location perhaps I could help you guys with a few sessions. I enjoy getting new people into RPG/tabletop. Not sure that I could commit to anything longterm as I am currently involved in two groups and that keeps me pretty occupied, but I would be willing to help you guys out if you would like.
Annie
user 157415392
Detroit, MI
Post #: 2
We're in the Detroit and Livonia area and we are in are late teens/early twenties. If you could help us get started that would be great!
Steve T.
SunKnight
Detroit, MI
Post #: 15
Did you receive my email?

Annie
user 157415392
Detroit, MI
Post #: 3
So, I thought I replied to your email a while ago... but since I never got a reply I'm not sure it went through or if I did it right. Did you get it?
Steve T.
SunKnight
Detroit, MI
Post #: 17
I had sent an email suggesting some times and possibly meeting at RIW. I never received a reply. I'm not sure how well these inter-Meetup emails work sometimes. smile I will send another email now.
Steve T.
SunKnight
Detroit, MI
Post #: 18
I had sent an email with my number and asking you when a good time to meet at RIW would be back on 8/11. Have not heard a reply, did you receive that email?