Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Wanted › Character Generators

Character Generators

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey all,

Does anyone have a link to a site with automatic character generation or some pre-made characters?

I'm trying to get some new players going and this will help. I thought there was a place that worked for at least low level characters. I just need level 1 characters where it will churn out some characters that work with some spells and defenses figured out to get things rolling.

Thanks!

Alan
A1an
Leander, TX
Post #: 2
I'm not sure what game your looking pre-made characters for.
James C.
user 9399563
Austin, TX
Post #: 31
There is an excellent character generator at the Wizards of the Coast D&D site. It is called Character Builder and it's free up to level 3. It's for 4.0.
A former member
Post #: 3
James,
I've gotten to this page:
http://www.wizards.co...­
but haven't been able to get to the character builder itself without subscribing for ten bucks.
Could you post a link of the page so that I can get around this, or tell me where to click?
It's possible that they took away the free part :-(
James C.
user 9399563
Austin, TX
Post #: 32
Apparently it isn't free anymore, unless someone else can find the free link. :(
Derek
dereks16
Austin, TX
I broke down and paid the 10 bucks, and honestly I think it is pretty darn good. Probably worth it. I'd highly recommend it.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'll probably just pay that also. I'll print some random(ish) characters and do some other stuff for the first month or two...

Thanks for all your responses!
Arthur M.
user 11231628
Austin, TX
Crap, if I would have known hey were going to get rid of the trial version I wouldn't have gotten rid of the .exe file. angry