addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board AD&DM Group Business › Temporary fix for the Austin D&D meetup group

Temporary fix for the Austin D&D meetup group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all,

As I just recently saw my email regarding this group, I decided to keep this group going for three more months. After that, it's up to you guys to figure out who will take over. I'm currently deployed in Iraq, and unfortunately I will not be able to meet you guys until I come back. May your rolls be crits, and let the game continue!
Karlen K.
user 12366925
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
Would anyone be open to the idea of an open and donation taking paypal account? That way one person just makes payments from it and the meetup becomes donation run from those that use it.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm open to whatever ideas are there, but I don't plan on being a permanent Organizer/Admin. My sole intent was to keep this group running so that someone else 3 months from now can step up. I'll be getting in touch with the co-organizer(s)/assistant organizer(s), and figure out what they want to do.