Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Forming a Group (GMs/DMs/Players) › New old timer 3.5 game, tuesday night

New old timer 3.5 game, tuesday night

A former member
Post #: 31
Hi all, me and another old timer gamer are looking to set up a tuesday night game.

I consider a game not to be worth playing if we don't have from 5-7 people, 1 gm, 4-6 players. So it may take a bit to set this one up.

We are open to having the game wherever, my home is open, but i have 2 cats, and am on the third floor. I am also up near hippy hollow, so distance may be a factor.

I can gm, but fair warning, I am a horror fantasy writer, so my games tend to get a bit on the dark side.
David P.
DaSlowKid
Austin, TX
Post #: 19
I would be interested in possibly joining a Tuesday night game. I am very familiar with 3.5 and a fan of the Fantasy/Horror genre.

I don't smoke, have two cats of my own and have economic transportation.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hey David,

I'd be down to game with you again. I've been out of pocket for awhile, but would enjoy getting back into the swing of things. I haven't had a stable, long term game since Harry's anyway.

I can host, but I'm still out in Oak Hill.
A former member
Post #: 32
Hey all, the game is up and running, but we still need one more player to get us up to a nice round 6 players 1 gm, anyone interested?
D
RickVigorous
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Is there still an open slot for this game? I'm new to the area, but not to gaming or 3.5, and I'm looking to get into a game.
A former member
Post #: 33
Absolutely, we are currently taking a short break while I take care of a sick relative, but we will be starting back up tuesday july 9th.

If you are still interested, please respond here and we can set up for your first game with us.
D
RickVigorous
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I'm interested, but I did overlook that the game was on Tuesday nights. What time do you guys usually play?
A former member
Post #: 34
we generally play from about 630-930, though it occasionally runs longer, it's generally not by much. everyone in my game has work the next morning, and needs their sleep, lol.
D
RickVigorous
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
That should work. Let's make this happen.
A former member
Post #: 35
Hey Rick,

Tried to email you, but got no response, I am guessing your spam filter got my letter. Anyways, it is looking like the game will be getting started this upcoming tuesday, when and where do you want to meet to roll up a character?