addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Events › Meet and Greet? SW Austin/Oak Hill?

Meet and Greet? SW Austin/Oak Hill?

A former member
Post #: 7
I'm trying to meet some new people who share my love of RP'ing and Fantasy. I thought a non game meet and greet might be a good idea. Anyone interested? A friday or Saturday evening?
Terry M.
TerryMichaels
Manchaca, TX
Post #: 51
Sounds lovely.
Friday is ideal.
That's our vote.
That assumes a polite and friendly six-year-old can come.

Rourke
Rourke11
Buda, TX
Post #: 26
Sounds a great. Fridays would be good in the evening. Definitely kid friendly.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm in the area and would love to meet up. Saturdays are better than Fridays for me, but I'll try to get there either way. Let me know what you decide.