align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Websites › New Player Registry and Community Website

New Player Registry and Community Website

A former member
Post #: 11
Greetings and well met, all!

First let me say thank you to your organizer, Warren, for giving me permission to post this invitation here on your message board.

I would like to invite all of you to check out a new website that has opened called "Pen & Paper Games". The central focus of this site is providing an easy way for players to connect, and the site features an easy to search player registry that makes finding and making contact with other players who have similar interests in your area a snap. We also have community forums for sharing gaming resources, discussing various systems and genres, and for getting the latest gaming news, which is piped in constantly from many major publishers.

If you?re interested in finding out more about the site?s features, please visit http://www.penandpape...­.

Players in my area, Dallas/Fort Worth, have been using this new site for a little over week and are already making connections and finding games. I hope you will consider being among the first in your area to be added to this new registry. And if you like what you see, please let all of your gaming buddies know. The more the merrier and the better the registry will be.

Thank you,

Robert Howard
Aka Farcaster
http://www.penandpape...­
Warren L.
WarrenLaFrance
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
This is an excellent service and site... Everyone should really check it out...

When the news of D & D 3 rd edition hit the streets years ago an amazing site was launched that tracked all the news and etc of what we might see when the actual product was released... Anyway, that site is still around and is a great site to get news of new d20 products and etc... www.enworld.org

Have you heard about D & D 4th edition.. Well, they have at enworld...

Check it out...

game-ON
A former member
Post #: 25
It has been a while since I have extended this invitation, and I wanted to swing back around and re-extend my invitation to you good folks in Austin. Its been over a year now, and the site has grown quite a bit. We have nearly 3,000 members, but only sixteen of those are in the Austin area. I know there must be more of you! Austin is a cool city, so it stands to reason that there are a lot more RPG'rs there :)

We also have a number of new features, including a very slick integrated Google Map and a recently enhanced Campaign Invitation section that makes finding and identifying potential players for your games easy.

So, please, if it has been a while since you've visited, come by and check out all the new changes.

Robert Howard
Pen & Paper Games Administrator
http://penandpapergam...­