addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Looking to gauge interest in anyone who wants to play the DnD Next Playtest packet. I'm new to the area and the only games shops I know of are Dragons Lair and King's Hobby. We could possible meet there to play I suppose?

Anyways, looking for suggestions and interest. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Bob!

I might be interested in playing through a session. What does the "sign-up agreement" look like? I don't have to give up any of my children do I? wink

Not sure how soon you want/need to do this. I'm going to be real busy until the end on June. Anyway, I'm curious about it.

--Jimm
A former member
Post #: 2
It was pretty simple. Theres some limitations of the test, mostly excluding virtual tables or hangouts and such. I only had to give up my first born child, so it really wasn't that bad :)

I'm looking to start whenever. I just moved down here from Chicago and start a job this Friday so we'll see how things pan out. Feel free to PM me (if you can on Meetup...) and we can sort out details and such.
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Bob. I'm back from my vacation in the Great White North. Are you still interested in running this. I may be able to bring a few more players on board.

--Jimm
A former member
Post #: 11
D&D Next has been added to the events calendar.

Check it out here:

D&D Next Playtest