add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 51542352
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I am new to playing D&D, although I have been a fan for years, and would like to join a steady group of players. I live in the Arboretum but can travel to most anywhere in Austin. I will need to learn the game but I pick this stuff up quickly and in a few sessions should be fine with regular game play. Please let me know if your group has a spot.

Terry M.
Manchaca, TX
Post #: 52
2nd Edition, Sundays, 1 pm to 6 pm.
South Austin in Manchaca area.
Five members regularly; could use one, two more at most.
We do incorporate 3rd edition in places but we stopped at second edition because we saw the edition wars coming a long time ago - we have focused on 2nd because it had the most materials.

The rest (OD&D, 1st, 2nd, 3rd) we add as detail, rare finds, etc.
Been DMing the same world for 33 years.
No need to buy anything.

Also open to visitors to watch, run NPCs, help co-dm, etc., just for some fun and variety while they get a Sunday afternoon's fun out of it when their group is off for a week.

Just let me know ahead of time.