Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Looking for a Player(s) › looking to start another 4e N Austin

looking to start another 4e N Austin

A former member
Post #: 174
Hello all , I am a DM of many years . I have home been home brewing a world for awhile and would like to run it before to long.
I have one player when ever it starts , she is a completely green player.

This will be a 4e game so pretty much any 4e character will be available.
the setting is my own campaign, fantasy with some technology mixed.

I am looking for a good location to run the game every other Sundays thinking 2-8ish.

I prefer players who are new, to some experience. Min/ Max players would probably be bored with my game but welcome.
I do run with minis (which I have many) and terrain with a special battle table setup.
The biggest thing is for people to be able to be there.
Steven
user 3031707
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Depending on where, I could play.
A former member
Post #: 175
ok looks like I will be running the game at Mothership Games on Palmer.
Now to get some players
Chris
user 68976722
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Are you still looking for players? I recently moved to the area and would be interested in joining a 4e game. I've got a 4e player's guide and a few other books. I'm pretty green; I've only done a few sessions and most of them in 3.5 or pathfinder but I'd be willing to anything and play as anything a group might need.
Maximilian
user 8619630
Austin, TX
Post #: 217
I haven't checked the board in a while but I should have!

I've been looking for a 4e game since I moved here.

I get the most enjoyment out of roleplaying an interesting character who works well within the group. I love teamwork.

I have lots of 4e experience as I ran games for Living Forgotten Realms for about a year, but that was about 3 years ago, so I'm not up-to-date, but I don't think that matters. I saw a LOT of published material.