Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Looking for a Player(s) › Looking for a player experienced in 2nd Edition

Looking for a player experienced in 2nd Edition

Terry M.
TerryMichaels
Manchaca, TX
Post #: 74
Looking for an experienced player who would like to join a campaign that's run for thirty-three years, six years here in South Austin on Sundays, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Lacking that, a player who has played in several types of games and DMed and who is looking for a world to explore, not just XP.

It's a campaign that has grown immensely detailed due to input and effort of players for three decades, use of all the Dragon Magazines, Dungeon Magazines, Polyhedron Newszines, OD&D, First Edition, and Third Edition ideas as well as every book that TSR put out and many third edition books as well.

And it's still growing and changing, to match the needs of the players.

Come give it a shot if you find yourself with a Sunday off.

Even if you have a regular game, feel free to give me an email and say, "Hey, would like to join for a single game", or send me an email inviting my players to come visit yours.

We've had past players that have moved on come back for a visit at times. Always welcome.

Come play an NPC, or help co-DM. Happy to have you.

Terry Michaels