addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Looking for: Group, Game, DM, GM, Player(s) › Anyone interested in running a Roll20.net campaign!?

Anyone interested in running a Roll20.net campaign!?

Steven
user 3031707
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Subject title sais it all!
A former member
Post #: 2
This looks really cool and I'd be very interested in at least joining. Graphics, video chat, and sound. What a cool way to connect and play the game, from the comfort of home.
Terry M.
TerryMichaels
Manchaca, TX
Post #: 79
Who would be willing to teach a class on how to use it?
I'd come as long as it wasn't Sunday, Thursday evening, or Monday evening.

Could really help the gaming community to help spread this great resource.
And yes, I'd run such a thing, but I'm utterly new to the resource.