Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board AD&DM Group Business › February 2008 Meetup...

February 2008 Meetup...

Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
Good Morning, All:

When would be a good time to schedule the February D&D Meetup? What days are good for you?

With Regards,
Flynn
norm
njharman
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 31
Feb 16th! http://dnd.meetup.com...­

If anyone is interesting in running an adventure at the Feb meetup please email me njharman@knoggin.com and I can put the infos on the meetup detail page.
Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 26
Hey, Norm! Why is the February meetup labeled as January? ;)

I hope that there are volunteers to run games at the meetup next month, as I really enjoyed getting to game with my son. If no one volunteers, however, then I will run something. Like I said, I'm hoping to get to play alongside my son, if it can be worked out.

Thanks,
Flynn

EDIT: I found out this morning that my wife has made other plans for the family that weekend that may require me to be out of town. I'm still in negotiations, but I'll update my response to the meeting RSVP once I know for certain.
Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 27
So, who's running a One Shot at the February D&D Meetup after the social hour?

My ability to attend is still up in the air, but I do want to make sure that something is being planned, so that the group isn't left high and dry.

With Regards,
Flynn