addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Events › Worldwide D&D Game Day/4th Edition Launch...

Worldwide D&D Game Day/4th Edition Launch...

Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 33
Good Morning, All:

Saturday, June 7, 2008 is the date set for the next Worldwide D&D Game Day, as well as the official 4th Edition Launch. The books officially go on sale the day before, but many of the gaming stores will be encouraged to support this particular launch event. I'm hopeful that we can have a Meetup on that day to participate in the launch. Do we want to have a second Meetup that month as well, later on in the month? Please post here if you are interested in such.

With Regards,
Flynn
A former member
Post #: 7
I would certainly be interested in taking part in the launch of 4th Edition. I already have the core books on pre-order from Amazon!

Note that June 21 is Free RPG Day, which may influence the scheduling of a second Meetup that month.
Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
Then it looks like we have two Meetups that month anyway. :)

Thanks,
Flynn