Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Forming a Group (GMs/DMs/Players) › Dungeons and Dragons 4.0 forming in North Austin

Dungeons and Dragons 4.0 forming in North Austin

Chris
user 10272987
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hello,

I have been out of the gaming scene for a while but looking to get back into it!

I would like to build a group that meets on either sunday or monday (my days off) to play D&D 4.0

I'm a big believer in that the GM should get to enjoy themselves to, so I would like an experienced GM to help out the first few session but give everybody a chance to run a game, maybe every 2 sessions we switch GM's just so nobody gets burned out.

I propose we start off at level 2 and just build from there! I don't have any other details other than I live in North Austin, we can play at my place- or in a comic shop (or another business) or just take turns hosting.

Who is interested?

-Chris
A former member
I'm interested. I'm essentially a total greenhorn though (haven't played for ~20 years and that was a mix of 1st and 2nd edition!), so I'll need some time to get used to the flow of a tabletop game again and I don't think I could possibly [D|G]M for a while.

I'm in Pflugerville, I don't have enough room to host, and Sundays are better for me than Mondays.

Thanks!
Amanda
Saiyrus
Round Rock, TX
This sounds like a good idea. I'm in the Round Rock area and am looking for a couple groups to join!
Chris
user 10272987
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Sounds good to both of you.

I can host once I finish moving (Moving over the next 3 days, then I'll need a week to get everything arranged)

I'll keep you posted in this thread, it'll probably be on Sundays.
James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
If you still have the slots, I'd definitely be interested as well. I live off of Lake Creek, so I'm not horribly far away from anything.
Amanda
Saiyrus
Round Rock, TX
Sundays work PERFECTLY!
Chris
user 10272987
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
I am officially moved into my place, have internet again, and ready to get this going!

So we need to figure otu a few things,

Who's DM'ing?
When do we want our first meetup? (I say this sunday just to meet each other atleast.)
Level? (I vote level 1 and build up)
A former member
Post #: 3
d4mmit... i finally find a group that fits and i can't make the first meetup! in fact, come to look at the calendar, even though sundays are usually good for me, my next three are all bad.

i'll continue to watch this discussion and will check back in with you guys in about four sundays.
A former member
Post #: 108
Hello ,Id be interested in joining your group. I am have been playing for over 20 something years, and am a experienced DM. I haven't had much chance to run 4th edition .. but could fill that role if needed.
Andy
user 10011832
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I'm available for a Sunday game and would love to join. I'm fairly new to D&D, but have played several sessions and would love to get into a regular game.