Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Polls/Questionaires › Saturday Meet-ups?

Saturday Meet-ups?

A former member
Post #: 2
I am new to town (4 months) and thus to the Austin Gaming Community as well. So read my profile -- I've read all of yours. I made an afternoon of it one day.

I have a high level module, and campaign ready to go. A medium level module is pending. I am a few day-dreams short on that one, heh heh....

I have over ten years DM-ing experience, and over 12 at Traveller.

I will play in a science fiction campaign or a high level DnD campaign, or DM a version 1/2/OSRIC campaign. I'll even Referee Trav, if I can find all three players in a 50 mile radius that wanna play. Whereas I have great respect for WOC, their vision of DnD is not what I am after, so: Peace, and, most assuredly: "OUT" on all >= 3.0 .

I have my modules and characters and other notes, but I have no books, no dice, no figurines, and no compunctions, heh heh.

Good To Go,

Ess Dee
A former member
Post #: 1
I haven't been able to make a Sunday. Friday night would work as would Saturday.