Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board AD&DM Group Business › Assistant Organizer(s) Wanted

Assistant Organizer(s) Wanted

Christian
user 4187847
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
Due to a change in my schedule (as well as some mild burn out), I most likely will not be able to organize Meet-Up events with any regularity after the upcoming December one. So I am looking for one or more people who might be interested in assuming the role of Assistant Organizer. If interested, let me know and I will pass along your information to David Hudak (the Organizer).
James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
I'll step up for this. I'm a fairly new DM, but my group says I'm decent (I'm convinced they're lying) and I like the Meet Ups I was able to go to, so I'll happily try to fill your shoes if you'd like, Christian. My email is james.howard11 (at) us.army.mil and I'll pass on any other contact information people need off the board. The only stipulation is that, because I'm in the National Guard, there is one weekend a month I definitely will -NOT- be able to run anything, but since meet-ups are once a month... yeah.