addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Group Message Board Events › ChimaeraCon 2010

ChimaeraCon 2010

A former member
Post #: 24
Hello,

As some of you may know I help organize the Austin area Meet-Up group games and regularly help run games at local game conventions here in Austin (MilleniumCon) and in San Antonio (ChimaeraCon). This year i've been asked to help be the main organizer for the Living Forgotten Realms events at ChimaeraCon which is just around the corner (April 9th-11th at the San Pedro Village Event Center in San Antonio TX). We are looking to have a strong turn out for Living Forgotten Realms Play this year.

If your not familiar with Living Forgotten Realms, follow this link and learn more about it. http://community.wizards.com/lfr­

If your interested in earning more about the events (both RPGA and other games), have a look at the ChimaeraCon website (http://www.chimaeracon.com/­ and have a look around.

For those familiar with Living Forgotten Realms, first and foremost we are seeking to sanction the Battle Interactive (ADCP2-1: The Paladin’s Plague) that premiered at D&D Experience in Fort Wayne and from what I’ve heard while combat intensive was a wicked great time for those who played it.

We are still taking suggestions for LFR Mods to be run at the convention. While we are planning to run as many of the new 2-1 adventures we still need your inquiries for what adventures you’d like to see and play in.

At present the ChimaeraCon Warhorn site (http://warhorn.net/chimaeracon2010/­) has placeholders for the various slots at the various level bands of play. We would like to encourage anyone planning to attend ChimaeraCon to register at the warhorn site and apply to the level banded placeholders so that we can have a better idea of what level bands you are most interested in playing so that we can focus on providing appropriate adventures to both your interest and to the levels of characters you are planning to attend the convention with. We will be sending out regular reminders with updates if any as the convention approaches. The sooner you send your adventure suggestions, register on the ChimaeraCon warhorn site and select placeholders the earlier we’ll be able to lock in specific adventures.

If your have any questions or comments feel free to e-mail me, post your questions here or contact a ChimaeraCon organizer through the ChimaeraCon main website.

Matthew Mosher
RPGA Organizer for ChimaeraCon 2010
A former member
Post #: 2
Matt, I'll probably be able to help run the Battle Interactive. I think that would be pretty awesome!