addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Group Business › Assistant Organizer(s) Wanted. Again.

Assistant Organizer(s) Wanted. Again.

James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Well, my life has taken a turn for the interesting. After April, I won't be able to organize the Meet-Ups with any sort of regularity, so I'm looking for one or more persons to take over as an assistant organizer here at Meet-Up. If you're interested, let me know through the site and I'll send your information on up to David.
David
user 11309719
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I would love to be an assitant organizer. What will be my duties?
Jerod
user 4245920
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 13
I'd love to help out, too. I'm part of the 1e/2e group right now, and I think having an assistant organizer from the different groups running the different editions would help get everything synced up.
James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
The Organizer's duties are to schedule the Meet-Up, figure out who and what types of games will be there, run a game if you can't find enough DMs to cover all your attendees who want to play. It doesn't sound like much, but it is what needs to be done for there to be a meet-up at all. Bring supplies and pregens for people who are new to the game and, as a matter of fact, bring extras of anything you might need to run a game because I guarantee, someone will be missing something they need to play at every meet-up..

I'll meet both of you and whoever else wants the job at the April meet-up, which will be the last one I schedule, and we'll keep talking here until then or until I get a response from David.
Christian
user 4187847
Spring, TX
Post #: 22
FYI: with a little luck, I should be able to organize the May Meet-Up, James. So we probably have a bit more time to recruit additional assistant organizers and secure David's approval before it becomes a problem.
A former member
Post #: 8
I would recommend Jerrod for this position since he has offered his time. He is very dependable, time conscience and if he says he is going to do something, he damn sure does it! :) Vote yes!
A former member
Post #: 5
I'll throw my name in the ring. I'm all for building a stronger D&D community.