add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Events › Austin RPG Mini-Con July 31st and Aug 21st

Austin RPG Mini-Con July 31st and Aug 21st

Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
Read all about it!

The official discussion forum and registration site are hosted by Doug Rhea, manager of NTRPG Con. Make sure you register so organizers get a count of attendees! Registration is free! It's a two step process. First you must register with the site to use it. Second you must register on the site for the date or dates that you plan to attend. Attendance on both dates is permitted (and encouraged!).

Register for the Central Texas Mini-Con at the NTRPGCon Website

I've registered and volunteered to run games for both dates. Gonna break out the B2 Caves of Chaos Marathon for July 31st and something new for Aug. But if more people don't attend I'll be happily hacking it as a player.
Jimm J.
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
I'm signed up for the Texas Mini-Con as well. I'll be running some OD&D "Skull Mountain" if there are enough interested players. Hope to see you there!
Jimm J.
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Alex from Dragonsfoot is hosting these events, and he's expressed concern about the low number of people signed up for day 2 of the minicon (August 21). Be sure to sign up for that day as well, or Alex may cancel the second day!
Daniel C.
user 12640077
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I would like to come and bring my 12 year old son Jacob as well - please let me know if this would not be a good idea for any reason (he is very much interested in learning about role playing and he's a very intelligent kid with a great personality and imagination as well as being very mature and well behaved). I have not gamed for a long time but I've been trolling many websites about roleplaying lately and austinjimm's campaign sounds like it would be great.
user 4245920
Austin, TX
Post #: 19

I don't think there would be any problem whatsoever with your son coming along. We've had a number of younger players attend different meetups, and it's always good to see the next generation of gamers catch the roleplaying bug. smile See you there!