Austin D&D, Pathfinder, RPG Meetup Group Message Board Events › New Meetup: Texas Gaming Championships

New Meetup: Texas Gaming Championships

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Austin Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group!

What: Texas Gaming Championships

When: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:00 AM

Price: $5.00 per person

Where: Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown
500 N. I-35
Austin , TX 78701

Meetup plus RPGA event = a little something for everyone!
As part of the Texas Gaming Championships - Austin Regional we'll be hosting RPGA games for players of 4th Edition. However, the space is (mostly) paid for, so I figure, hey, let's use any leftover space for a Saturday Meetup!

So if you're interested in playing some RPGA, great! Bring your character and have some fun. If you'd like to play something different though, we should have some space available for you as well! For non-RPGA events, the entry/door fee is $5 to help cover the cost of the room (since we don't have any D&D stuff to sell you) with no cost for individual events (and no prize support for those events). However, anyone that pays the door fee will be in the running for the cool door prizes we'll have to offer.

If you're interested in running anything, please let me know. If you're interested in running a 1 or 2 hour "Learn to Play D&D" session, please let me know that as well - because there are so many events going on, I'm expecting there to be some cross-pollination and maybe we'll get some more people interested in the hobby.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­