The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Gamers looking for games - Look here!

Gamers looking for games - Look here!

Tzalik
Ninja-Monkey
Columbia, SC
Post #: 37
I'll try and keep this post updated, however you need to do your part and make all changes via email to me.

Entries in this format:

Name:
Days available to game:
What gaming system if any you want to play:
Player or story teller (DM):
If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way:

So to start

Name: Joshua
Days available to game: Sunday-Friday
What gaming system if any you want to play: I'd prefer a story driven game, the system doesn't matter.
Player or story teller (DM): I'm willing to do either
If you can host the game, provide snacks, carpool or help out in any other way: I can snack (and help provide) with the best of them, count me in for Co-story telling as well.

A former member
Post #: 20
Name: Geoffrey!
Days available to game: Saturday and certain other days I happen to have off (4th of July weekend, for instance)
What gaming system if any you want to play: Any, as long as there's some RP/story
Player or story teller (DM): Player
If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way: I can host the game in Dalzell (Sumter/Shaw AF base area)
A former member
Post #: 1
Name: Michael
Days available: Friday night - Sunday
Gaming system: open to any but only had limited experience with DnD, and some online play
Player
Can car pool and/or snack it up.
Jeremiah A.
user 13018310
Columbia, SC
Name: Jeremiah
Days available to game: Sundays
What gaming system if any you want to play: Any RPG- also play Magic the Gathering.
If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way: I can provide snacks.
A former member
Post #: 3
Name: Michael

Days available to game: Any after 6pm+ (more concerned with transportation)

What gaming system if any you want to play: Prefers any dice-based social adventure (D&D, etc.) but will play other games willingly

Player or story teller (DM): Surely a player

If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way: If I have access to my personally "shared" vehicle at the time of the game I can offer snacks.

NOTE: There may be times I might need a ride if my personally "shared" vehicle is unavailable during the game session.
Dean J. S.
Deanjay
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Post #: 341
Running a Hero Systems game on alternate Sundays at 3 PM, don't have any female players, which makes me sad. Setting involves a secret invasion from an alternate Steampunk Earth. Just started.
A former member
Post #: 46
Name: Duff
Days available to game: Friday nights that alternate from current Friday night game.
What gaming system if any you want to play: Earthdawn, D&D 4e or Pathfinder
If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way: I would need to host in this case because my wife would kill me if I was gone every Friday night. I live in a nice big house in NE Cola right now.
Jayson
user 5516428
Columbia, SC
Name: Jayson
Days available to game: Flexible, but probably no more than twice a month. Weekends are best unless we game via Google Hangout or Skype.
What gaming system if any you want to play: I know the Hero System best, though I'm itching to try out Marvel Heroic or DC Adventures.
If you can host the game, provide snacks, car pool or help out in any other way: I can chip in on the snacks (no pun intended).
Derek N.
user 56131722
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
Name: Derek
Days available: all days in the afternoon/evening
Gaming system: only ever played pathfinder but would love to try new stuff
Player or DM: Player
I could host and provide snacks!
Jason
Thorinb
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
Name: Jason Greene, 32

Days available to game: Most Friday evenings/Some Saturdays, just moved to Columbia this winter.

What gaming system if any you want to play: Open to discussion, I've played/DM'd D&D2nd, 3.0/.5, Living Greyhawk, RIFTS, GURPS, Heavy Gear/Jovian Chronicles, Battlelords, Mechwarrior/Battletech, Shadowrun, oWorld of Darkness, nWorld of Darkness, etc. Have not actually played Pathfinder since I moved to the UK when it came out.

I'm fairly open to the system if the story is involved.

Player or story teller (DM): I dont mind playing, I'm a veteran DM by choice.

I can host or drive, I live in southeast Columbia. Snacks are easy.

-JG