Re: [dnd-872] Players wanted

From: oriondarkwood
Sent on: Monday, June 9, 2008 2:16 PM
Jeff,

Thanks for the clarification, I am not interested in any D&D 4th edition games.

Orion

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Jeff Kahrs <[address removed]> wrote:
Sorry,  a 4th edition D&D set in the Points of light campaign

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:19 PM, oriondarkwood <[address removed]> wrote:
> What is POL 4th edtion?
>
> Orion
>
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Jeff Kahrs <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>> I am running a POL 4th edition game and am looking for one or two
>> mature players for the game. Please send me an email so we can talk
>> about it.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Jeff
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://dnd.meetup.com/872
>> This message was sent by Jeff Kahrs ([address removed]) from The
>> Columbia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Jeff Kahrs, visit his/her member profile:
>> http://dnd.meetup.com/872/members/7403537/
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm
>>
>> Meetup Support: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by oriondarkwood ([address removed]) from The
> Columbia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group.
> To learn more about oriondarkwood, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA



--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://dnd.meetup.com/872
This message was sent by Jeff Kahrs ([address removed]) from The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group.
To learn more about Jeff Kahrs, visit his/her member profile: http://dnd.meetup.com/872/members/7403537/
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Log in

Not registered with us yet?

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy