The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Last Minute. New Game

Last Minute. New Game

Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 91
Kinda Sprung on me last minute. We are looking for 1 or 2 players for a D&D 3.5 edition game. Looking to generate the characters tomorrow and set when we will meet next. My Bro-Inlaw will be dm'ing I have almost all the books. Characters must be playable with a max lvl of 3 via class or class + templates or racial modifiers. Eg lvl 2 tiefling rogue is lvl 2 rogue with a 1 racial modifier for a total lvl of 3. We are willing to teach if need be but prefer people with some exp. Call me 803-553-0234 to see if space is still available.
A former member
Post #: 1
Kinda Sprung on me last minute. We are looking for 1 or 2 players for a D&D 3.5 edition game. Looking to generate the characters tomorrow and set when we will meet next. My Bro-Inlaw will be dm'ing I have almost all the books. Characters must be playable with a max lvl of 3 via class or class + templates or racial modifiers. Eg lvl 2 tiefling rogue is lvl 2 rogue with a 1 racial modifier for a total lvl of 3. We are willing to teach if need be but prefer people with some exp. Call me 803-553-0234 to see if space is still available.

I am a little late here but do you guys need another player? I have tons of experience in the 3/3.5 world. Would not mind traveling to Columbia for monthly/bi weekly games (after that it gets a bit expensive).