addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › A Time and Date for a Meeting

A Time and Date for a Meeting

A former member
Post #: 2
Well I throwing out a open call to see when would be good time to either conference in via IM or meet in person to try and get together and mayhap get some groups formed.

Currently Friday Eve and Saturdays work best for me.
A former member
Post #: 9
Unfortunately, October's a crazy month, and I've got something planned for every Friday and Saturday until Halloween!

Weekday (not friday) evenings work best for me. ^_^
A former member
Post #: 1
Friday evening is great for me. Meeting on IM is relatively easy, I'm on Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, and gmail chat.
A former member
Post #: 3
I figure the easiest way is just to have a group wide conference IM. That way everyone will be to participate while the added hassle of trying to get a "perfect" time.

let me know if that will work.
A former member
Post #: 3
works for me but i am free on Fri for the most part.

Yahoo--->mtjpippin
AIM--->mtjpippin
Gmail/Gim--->mtjp82

yea meebo is great...