The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Need People for a Game!

Need People for a Game!

Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 95
I am looking for 2-3 people for a D&D 3.5 edition game. The DM has a very completely laid out world and a storyline. One of the best I have seen. We are looking for mature people that are interested in a game that is actually rp'd and not just run around randomly killing stuff. There will still be hack and slash too but we are looking for people that can play their rolls and enjoy the game not just get bored and wander off when its other peoples turn. we play every other Saturday with us trying to have the next game on may 25th so it would be appreciated if people can get back to me right away so we can help get them ready to be part of the game. Please give me a call 803-553-0234

Dave.
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 97
We had a game going for awhile. We need a new DM as it would seem he really did not have the free time available. If you are a DM looking for a group we have some players waiting.
Jason
Thorinb
Columbia, SC
Post #: 22
Hey Drache,

I'm game, gimme a time to meet everyone.

-Jason
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 99
If anyone is watching this So far we have A DM and me and I believe one other. I am looking for 2-3 other people. So far best times are Friday after 6pm, Sunday after 2 pm and maybe every other Saturday. Pease post here or Message me.