addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › RoundCon 2013 - Columbia, SC - Aug 2-4 - GM call!

RoundCon 2013 - Columbia, SC - Aug 2-4 - GM call!

Ron M.
seawolf69
Fort Mill, SC
Post #: 140
Hello,

JustUs Productions, a group that runs gaming events throughout the Carolinas, is now working with RoundCon this year and running their gaming.

JustUs Productions (www.justusproductions.com) has been putting on quality gaming events for the past 15 years in the Carolinas, primarily through our MACE events. Just this past year, we have been asked to run gaming at other cons, including RoundCon. At RoundCon, we have a HUGE room for games (6400 sq ft.), so plenty of room for gaming.

So we are seeking GMs to run all sort of games. No offer refused (mostly). Please, check us out.

RoundCon 2013
One of South Carolinas oldest Cons
August 2 - 4, 2013
Medallion Convention Center
Columbia, SC
http://roundcon.com/2...­

At JustUs Productions, we use a application called OGRe for event registration. RoundCon has its own OGRe… located here…

http://roundcon.com/o...­

You can make game proposals there or contact me directly. Like at our MACE event, running 3 games (4 hour each) gets you in free. I plan to do 2 slots on Friday, 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ron McClung
Justus Productions